Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gay Fish and Yeah Yeah Yeahs

So my plan is to go out tonight and spend my sunday afternoon in the library. And if things go amazingly well, catch one of my favorite bands, YYYs, on their "secret" show at Santos Party House. Nobody (that I know) knows by now how to get ticket for that, but going to that concert would make me feel a bit better after a pretty bad week...

The only good thing about this week was South Park' portrayal of Kanye West's ego. Don't get me wrong, I like Kanye, but this one is a classic, one of the best South Park's episodes ever.

"Do you like fishsticks?"
"Love them"
"Do you like to put fishsticks in your mouth?"
"Yes."
"What are you, a gay fish?"

Ridiculously funny! Sadly, the only highlight of my week. But things will get better. Or maybe they won't. But I'll certainly try to make them better. I just cannot stop fighting...   

No comments: